CNOOC Iraq Limited, a company existing under the laws of British Virgin Islands, acting as lead contractor of the Technical Service Contract for Missan Oil Fields entered into by and between Missan Oil Company, TP Missan Limited and Iraqi Drilling Company, is pleased to make the following public tender announcement:
- TENDER DATA SHEET (TDS):
Purchase Instrument Spare Parts for DGS
ITT documents and all Bulletins during the tender period will be published on the following website:
User name: contractor
The user name and password for access ITT are prohibited to change by Tenderer.
Section 1 INSTRUCTION TO TENDERERS
Section 2 PROPOSAL CONTENTS AND FORMS
Section 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT
Section 4 SCHEDULE OF COMPENSATION
Section 5 PRO FORMA CONTRACT
ITT Section 1. Clause 9.0
Bid Closing Date: no later than 16:00 (Baghdad Time), on or before June 3rd, 2023
ITT Section 1. Clause 4.2
The bid document purchase receipt must be received by emails to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / ZulfiqarAli@cmitfod.com / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / Hariindradi@cmitfod.com / email@example.com / Kamalait@cmitfod.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / MohamedFethi.M@cmitfod.com/ (“Tender Contact Emails”)on or before deadline.
ITT Section 1. Clause 5
All clarification and correspondences from Tenderers must be sent to all aforementioned Tender Contact Emails with official letter.
ITT Section 1. Clause 10.2
Bid Proposals must be delivered to Iraqi Office
Attention: Mr. Zhang Xiaoguang / Mr. Li Desi / Mr. Arman Rakhmet / Mr. Zulfiqar Ali / Mr. Hari Indradi / Mr. Kamal Ait Oudhia / Mr. Mohamed Diab / Mr. Mohamed Fethi Merakeb
Address: Room 239, FOD Administrative Building. Work Base, CNOOC Camp, Missan Oil Fields.
Tel: +964-7830189227 / +964-7845378485 / +964 7828390533 / +964 782 5060 580 / +964 7801892571 / +964 784 403 6874 / +964 7825060775 / +964 7810601649
ITT Section 1. Clause 11.1
Tenderer’s bid Proposal shall be irrevocable for a period 240 calendar days (“Bid Validity Period”).
ITT Section 1. Clause 12.1
Fail to meet any of below key factors will lead to disqualification:
1) Scope of Business must be related to the scope of work of the tender.
2) Legal Entity and Qualification of Bidder
3) Bid proposals are in properly sealed condition
4) Bid Proposal Period of Validity shall be as required in this TENDER DATA SHEET (TDS) (aforementioned Clause 11.1).
5) Bid Bond submission
6) Signed & Stamped Cover Letter (as per Section 2 PROPOSAL CONTENTS AND FORMS, Attachment 2A: Proposal Format of Cover Letter)
7) Price proposal is separate from Technical & Commercial proposal
8) Partial quotation is not acceptable; All material should delivered to Umm Qasr Port in 300 contract days.
ITT Section 1. Clause15.1
Bid bond: US$ 9,000 (US Dollars Nine Thousand), The Bid Bond must be presented to Company in a separated and sealed envelope and duly marked and stamped on outer envelope.
The original validity of the bid bond shall be the same as aforementioned Bid Validity Period in Clause 11.1.
Cash Bid Bond will not be accepted from a Chinese Bidder that does not have overseas Bank account.
Tenderers should be advised that Cheques are NO LONGER ACCEPTED as a Bid Bonds by Company.
ITT Section 2. Clause3.6
Joint bidding is NOT accepted by Company.
- Tender Fee
Tender Fee is required only for the bidder who decides to submit Tender Proposals, and the invoice shall be received at Contact Emails before submitting Tender Proposals. Failure to do so may lead to rejection. Payment can be cash or T/T to our financial department,
For T/T payment, Bidder must mention bidder name, tender number and title in the bank payment receipt, any receipt without bidder name, tender number and title will not be accepted.
Financial department (Contact information for Dubai office):
- Contact person: Mr. Tamer Nawwar
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +971-50-3245664
- Address: Room 3100, 7WB, Dubai Airport Free Zone, Dubai, U.A.E
Financial department (Contact information for Iraqi Office):
- Contact person: Mr. Qassim Wajid Hashim / Mr. Ali Kareem
- Tel: +9647805492468 (Mr. Qassim Wajid Hashim), +9647805200901 (Mr. Ali Kareem)
- E-mail: Qassimwajid@cmitfod.com / Alikareem@cmitfod.com
- Address: CNOOC Buzurgan camp, Missan
3. This announcement is made both in English and in Arabic, if there is any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail.